At Altec Hospital, Amritsar, we have three state-of-the-art operation theatres with the latest OT lights, tables, Anaesthesia machines and latest instruments that double the particular demand for this size of the hospital. An operating theater is a facility within a hospital where surgical operations are carried out in an aseptic environment. It helps us to keep the complication & infection rate to close to zero with sensible sterilization time and rotation. Operation theatre (OT) must be meant scientifically to confirm sterility, simple maintenance, and effective utilization.
OT is such a specialised facility of the hospital wherever life-saving or life up procedures are administered on the physical structure by invasive or non-invasive strategies underneath strict antiseptic conditions in a very controlled atmosphere by specially trained personnel to market healing and cure with most safety, comfort and economy.
Our speciality based operation theatre:
- Promotes a high commonplace of asepsis
- Ensures the most commonplace of safety
- Optimises utilization of OT and workers time
- Optimises operating conditions
- Patient & workers comfort in terms of thermal, acoustic and lighting needs
- Allows flexibility
- Facilitate coordinated services
- Minimises maintenance
- Ensures practical separation of areas
- Regulates flow of traffic
- Is painted with opposed - microorganism & plant paint
- Provides a soothing atmosphere
For an unbreachable sterile OT compound, it's been lily-white in varied zones that area unit areas of varying degrees of cleanliness within which the medicine count increasingly diminishes from the outer to the inner zones (operating area). We, at Altec Hospital, Amritsar (Punjab) have the simplest sterilization instrumentality as compared to the complete town, similar to the International Standards.